PDA

View Full Version : Pyro Pilgrimage

vegassalute
09-28-2024, 12:26 PM
I've wanted to travel to China for as long as I can remember. Somehow, all the crap that comes with day jobs careers, and the boring crap that adulthood brings with it has always gotten in the way. Now, at 50, I'm finally at a place where I can actually get serious about planning. I was thinking, if any of you are interested, perhaps we might assemble a PyroTalk contingent where we all go over together on a magnificent pyro tour!

The only thing that could make an expedition to the Hunan Province more exciting is to go with fellow pyros that share the same irrational passion and love for fireworks. I thought I'd post the idea here, let it soak for a while, and see if it inspires any traction. I married WAY over my head, and my wife is my enabler. She encourages my pyro escapades, so I have my "signed permission slip" and can check off that box. This could be a memorable trip and it could forge lots of new friendships. Perhaps we can make it a regular thing every X years, or on a rolling 18 month schedule. Something to consider, gang! Let's go smell the smoke in the place where the smoke was born!