PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks stuff found at the asassination attempt

Arclight
09-24-2024, 10:06 AM
So the FBI released pictures of the improvised device found in the suspect's car. I'm pretty sure the firing system is a 1-channel Bilusocn. Does anyone know what the white wire igniters are? They look like MJGs, but maybe not? See bekow,

KELLFIRE mike
09-24-2024, 11:42 AM
Do you have a link to where you found this image?

KELLFIRE mike
09-24-2024, 12:06 PM
never mind I see what you did here. I found the middle image online.

Arclight
09-24-2024, 12:13 PM
never mind I see what you did here. I found the middle image online.

It was assembled by an EOD guy from several pictures that were released.

BMoore
09-26-2024, 09:32 AM
It's not Bilusocn and not MJG, but that single channel system is readily available on e-bay. White wire e-match is more common in Europe and probably comes from a European manufacturer rather than China. A little unusual but it is out there and probably another e-bay find.

vegassalute
09-27-2024, 04:24 AM
It's awful, it forces us to double down on self-governance. It's so easy for us to be dragged into the public discourse when specialized tools, resources, and disposables from our industry are used in such grotesque and barbaric ways. Our vigilance cannot stop with inventory alone, but also with the tools and supplies that support our specialized needs. We all know that actions by irresponsible bastards like these end up boomerangs on us. We either pay now with greater effort or we pay later with more restrictive regulation. Heartbreaking, where we've devolved in some segments of society. We live in what is arguably the greatest time for human kind to be alive, yet those with barbaric intent are never far it seems. Over the years I've come to rival Fort Knox with security matters, adding more each year, trying to prevent the preventable Granted, some of these things can be purchased by seemingly innocent people, but every inch of vigilance helps. Measure twice, sort of thing.

displayfireworks1
09-27-2024, 08:06 AM
Perhaps Arclight can give us an opinion on this.
From what I am reading it sounds like Ammonium Nitrate in prill form and Nitromethane . Not sure if that what go off with an electric match. There was also mention of a gray powder. Possible salute booster? Would a traditional salute (gray powder) act as a booster to get this going?
On a side note , if that electric match is from a European country it will feed the conspiracy theory that someone from those countries sent it to him.
I am also reading the receiver when found was in the off position.