PDA

View Full Version : Anyone do equipment rental?

MontanaMike
09-02-2024, 01:34 AM
I'm curious if there's anyone out there in the fireworks world that loans out or rents out equipment. I would like to "level up" our show by adding more single shots, slices, etc. but for that you need more cues. (I'm too impatient to wait for the savings account to build!) I would be looking for a couple of 36M's, specifically. I'm in southeast Montana.

topshelfpyro
09-02-2024, 08:13 AM
I'm curious if there's anyone out there in the fireworks world that loans out or rents out equipment. I would like to "level up" our show by adding more single shots, slices, etc. but for that you need more cues. (I'm too impatient to wait for the savings account to build!) I would be looking for a couple of 36M's, specifically. I'm in southeast Montana.

Around the 4th it would be unlikely anyone has any spare equipment. I have done a "loner" to an out of state internet person one time and it went fine. Not cobra but they paid for the replacement cost of the mod(in advance) plus insured shipping both ways. When I received the mod back I returned the mod payment to them. It still cost them close to $100 in insured shipping both ways(less than the $1200 for a new mod but)..........YMMV

It's not hard to get 0% financing thru major credit cards now a days as an option to acquire more mods if it's something that you will keep using every year.

displayfireworks1
09-06-2024, 07:30 PM
I remember Eddie at Nite Lites in Kentucky telling me he rented out racks to his customers that purchased 1.3 products locally from him. As far as rented out firing systems like the Cobra etc. There is probably a market for it but the cost during July 4th would make it better off to purchase one