PDA

View Full Version : Kellners Training In October

vegassalute
08-16-2024, 04:11 PM
Is anyone here on the forum planning on attending Kellners training events on October 4th & 5th? I just signed up to attend both classes. I guess along with being a pyro junkie I've also become a certification junkie. With the exception of meeting Mr. Kellner at NFA a few years ago, this will be my first time visiting their facility, which I'm embarrassed to say. Hopefully some of the PyroTalk contingent will be there too. It would be nice to put some faces with usernames after all these years.

I'm looking forward to attending Erie as well. I can't smell enough smoke these days, which isn't really anything out of the ordinary. If history is my guide, my wife will mysteriously misplace my wallet any day now. Left to my own devices, she and I both know the likelihood of me coming back with half of Kellners inventory is pretty high. If any of you are going, travel safely, I look forward to meeting you!

displayfireworks1
08-23-2024, 09:15 PM
Pete , I can see you really have the pyro fever in a good way this year. LOL If you attend the NFA convention in Erie this year, I am sure I will run into you.

vegassalute
08-24-2024, 12:21 PM
Pete , I can see you really have the pyro fever in a good way this year. LOL If you attend the NFA convention in Erie this year, I am sure I will run into you.

And then some, Dave! I have acute pyroitis; a wonderful disease! See you in Erie!