PDA

View Full Version : Hey there! Greetings from south Florida

mondos2001
07-17-2024, 07:43 PM
Hey guys, I go by Berto. This is actually my second post, kinda had an idea and posted something under mexico fireworks before I came to say hi. Always been a pyro but this my first year going wholesale and online ordering, a drastic change from SK and Ph and tnt. It made me realize that south florida doesn't really have any wholesalers (except for a very few way up in the other half of the state) like some of these other states do. Seems like a potential market for it. Anywho, glad to be here. If anyone has any recommendations for an electronic firing system, for beginners, I'm all ears. Thanks guys!

displayfireworks1
07-19-2024, 03:39 PM
You can start with those inexpensive firing systems they sell on eBay if you want to experiment. Sometimes new enthusiast get intimidated with something like a Cobra. As far as buying fireworks by the case at a better price. If you can get your budget up or combine an order with other fireworks people in your area, you can get a shipment delivered to you from one of my advertisers.

mondos2001
07-24-2024, 10:36 AM
Thanks! I was thinking of getting a cheaper one from ebay, but I also want to be able to purchase 1.4g pro stuff and I don't think those qualify for the certificate. I already do buy wholesale cases online but I do wish we had something local.