PDA

View Full Version : First time adding music

Big Worm
07-09-2024, 06:59 PM
This is my first attempt to add music to a show. This is a small backyard show that I came up with for my family. It took about 3 days to pull this off. Setup day of was only about 1 hr. This is 3 cobra 18m mods fired to a time code manually from one position roughly 14ft in diameter straight up. This is about a 550 dollar show i believe. Video issues as usual, I missed most of the ground effects which is a shame because so much work goes in to those darn things. It starts a little slow but picks up. Give it a chance, tell me what you think!

Fireworks used:
Flame pots Grand Patriot
Screwball fountains World Class
Eruption fountain one tube Winda
Wheels Winda hand held wheels these are great wheels i paid 10.95 for 3 (great alternative to proline)
Strobes SO76
Red Go Getter mine SO76
Roulette fountain Bright Star
Super Dragon fountains Monkey Mania
Brocade Crown candle Great Grizzly
Traffic Jam Bright Star
Pool Party Bright Star
Beach Vibes Bright Star
Salute to Summer Bright Star
Cluster Bomb Raccoon
Voodoo Great Grizzly
MR Midnight T-sky
Trigger Pull Red Rhino
Shazam
Winning Colors
MTK
Handful of shells where used Tiki Bombs, Anarchy, and OG (maybe 24 shells)

https://youtu.be/R5tNrHvpjYE?si=RCRTCz6tVtxqntk-

Birdman
07-10-2024, 11:54 AM
Nice show....as someone that needs to work with limited space and budget I appreciate watching these smaller shows. You did a good job using the space available. Who wouldn't be happy with that show capping off their backyard picnic?

Jay_
07-12-2024, 10:40 PM
Been traveling and finally got a chance to watch. Great show brother!

Loved the patriotic music. The high/low effects were a nice touch too.

Those cans hit hard! If I havent learned anything else messing with shows, I have learned that cans are extremely underused. Yes they are cumbersome to rig up, but they do a great job of filling the sky.

Doing in in close quarters like that even made it more impressive. Good job!

PyroFL
07-13-2024, 08:53 AM
Looks fantastic to me. Great job well thought out.