PDA

View Full Version : I got a good video this year!

PYRODAN
07-07-2024, 10:57 PM
Well here is the show I did Saturday. Yes we did put the fire out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_aPHgyiLSs

Birdman
07-08-2024, 09:58 AM
Really nice show! Proves you can do a well choreographed engaging show without having music.

PYRODAN
07-08-2024, 01:09 PM
Really nice show! Proves you can do a well choreographed engaging show without having music.

Thank you. A lot of people there thought this was our best show yet. I disagree. There were parts I liked, but it just didn't "do it" for me.
Of course, had I not procrastinated and waited until the last minute to get started this year, I might have done something better. " wait till next year!"

Jay_
07-10-2024, 08:53 AM
Another awesome show Dan! I dug the opening (as usual), loved the comet work at 3:53(ish), and damn…all those bangs in the finale!

Was fantastic, enjoyed watching and thanks for posting

PYRODAN
07-11-2024, 04:18 PM
Another awesome show Dan! I dug the opening (as usual), loved the comet work at 3:53(ish), and damn…all those bangs in the finale!

Was fantastic, enjoyed watching and thanks for posting

Thank you sir! I'm going to try and do more crossing comets next year, maybe a comet run like I did in 2019. I'm definitely not waiting until the last minute again!

Big Worm
07-12-2024, 09:54 AM
Wow I can't believe the spread on some of those shots. Love the show, love the shoot site, awesome products! Well done, that was a joy to watch.

PYRODAN
07-12-2024, 04:25 PM
Wow I can't believe the spread on some of those shots. Love the show, love the shoot site, awesome products! Well done, that was a joy to watch.

Thank you very much!

PyroFL
07-13-2024, 08:59 AM
Really nice show and well thought out.

I spent years trying to get a good video. Then last year I finally got my first one.

This year, In hindsight, we should’ve followed from last year But my editor was asking for a wide shot to capture everything in a single shot, which I don’t believe looks all that great.

Once you figure out the formula for your SHOOT SITE stick with it!

Engineer Cat
07-14-2024, 01:36 AM
Very nice shoot Dan!

PYRODAN
07-14-2024, 10:31 AM
Very nice shoot Dan!

Thank you sir!
And @ PyroFl, I agree with you. Last years video (of my show) was so bad I didn't even post it. This years is the best video yet. There is drone footage also, but I just got that yesterday. Now I guess I have to learn video editing! If its good enough I may post it as a stand alone video. But I would like to edit the two together. Anyone have any software suggestions for a beginner?