PDA

View Full Version : Finally Found Non-Reds!

fireworkguy98
05-29-2024, 06:25 PM
Well, I bit the bullet and made the drive out 2 states away to get some prettier wrapped firecrackers. I dont think theres anything special about them other than the wrap but just holding one of these beauties in my hand makes me so happy. Ill post pictures of some of the other designs i got when i get home, this one was just a straggler off one of the open strips they gave me for free with the rest of my purchase. :cool:

RalphieJ
05-30-2024, 10:18 AM
Have you tested these yet.......they look like jumpin' jacks.....

FinnAmerican
05-30-2024, 03:51 PM
(Older) Alien Star Bombs sold by Shelton Fireworks. I think they're all red now.

fireworkguy98
05-31-2024, 01:55 AM
Ralphie, i have not tested them yet but Finn is right they are the Alien Star Bombs and Vixens, apparently they flare red and green before they go boom. I also happened to find some of their other brands of firecrackers that came in a flower? Star? Snowflake? pattern (picture below). I bought some packs of Vikings and some packs of Warpath, both with the same pattern. Im sure all of them are just your generic sounding cracker but i just love looking at the beautiful designs! So much cooler than the generic red imo. :cool: