PDA

View Full Version : The GORILLA BOMB

RunBang
10-18-2013, 04:32 PM
Here we have a new polish stuff, from TRIPLEX of course...
10gr of flash powder in one piece. but the fuse is very short, and no preburner. i think this firecracker is dangerous, too much! Impossible to sell that in France, and many other country in Europe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikAe3lnALcA

ENJOY PYRO!

MajsterD12
07-09-2014, 05:36 AM
They are not normally available in Poland. You can buy them, but on the black market.
Just because of a short fuse, and weight of the mixture. (In Europe there are regulations that firecracker can be a maximum of 5g of flash powder.)

PGH_Pyro
07-09-2014, 01:03 PM
im guessing they are same as "Big Boss" and "Crazy Robots" that we sometimes get here in the USA.
there's a 'pre-burner' stage with a flare or small fountain and then ... BOOM !
the internal time fuse will break usually if you try to light and then toss . they're delicate .

Justice Pyro
08-14-2024, 08:30 PM
Yes and the Crazy Robots we get idek if they are UN0336 I know some are but some I saw had the term "fuerwerk" on them which isn't English that's for sure. I know for a fact we get Euro stuff rewarpped tho bc some of the OL crackers we get say FP2 as the product code. I am not sure if thats all or just some bc to me OL was 1.3, not euro. But maybe firecrackers are different as the display ones have gotten worst from what ive heard.

Somebody got these crackers in America years ago but it was probably with TPM.

I prefer crackers w pre burners too, I just don't like the whistle on crazy kings as I find they can tip over which means im at risk at the clay plugs shooting at me versus how i set it up being vertical.